All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany patients experience sleep disturbances secondary to their primary illness and this often has a negative effect on their quality of life. This book provides an evidence-based introduction to the interface between sleep wide range of medical disorders. A clinically focused, comprehensive review for physicians and other health providers, this state-of-the-art reference can also serve as a textbook for those who wish to become familiar with the impact of sleep on quality of life.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1578 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Streiner,Joris C. Verster,Seithikurippu R. Pandi-Perumal
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.