All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Healthy Habits: Sleep and Rest' describes how sleeping and resting help all animals to grow, heal and stay healthy. This book is part of a friendly series that helps young readers to explore the differences and similarities between us and the animal world and to learn some healthy habits along the way. Illustrated with stunning photographs and featuring tips and advice for healthy living, this series will engage as well as inform.
- Author BiographySue Barraclough was the editor of Playdays magazine and now works as a freelance writer and editor. She has worked on many books for younger children.
- Author(s)Hachette Children's Books
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHealthy Habits
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width185 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.