All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEach month, more than half a million readers turn to the 25 mommyblogs featured in this collection for advice and a sense of camaraderie, and this anthology brings together their best and brightest essays, ranging in style from srt-Diet-Coke-out-the-se funny to poignant and bittersweet. Written to be read during the mind-bogglingly short breaks parents get during their busy days, these pieces will help moms find solace in a wide range of viewpoints and issues t often discussed in mainstream magazines and other parenting books. From dealing with rage to negotiating sleeping arrangements to the frustration and joy of parenting a special needs child, this is the perfect read for the hip but harried mother that says you are still you.
- Author BiographyRita Arensis the author of the blog Surrender, Dorothy (www.surrenderdorothyblog.com) and a contributing editor to BlogHer (www.blogher.org). She has written for the Austin American Statesman, BurstBlog, Circle Magazine, and the Kansas City Star. Stacy Morrison is the editor in chief of Redbook magazine. She is the former executive editor at Marie Claire and editor in chief of Modern Bride. She was part of the launches of Mirabella, Conde Nast Sports for Women, and Time Out New York.
- PublisherChicago Review Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Review Press
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRita Arens
- Foreword byStacy Morrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.