Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.88+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe hit Christmas show from the Young Vic - an exceptional reworking of a classic fairytale Yes, it's about that Princess who is cursed to prick her finger and fall asleep for a hundred years...But this Sleeping Beauty is seen through the eyes of the fairy who casts the spell in the first place - a delightful, Puckish creation called Goody, who is t such a bad lot after all as it turns out. Moreover, reverting to Charles Perrault's original story, we see what happens after the Princess is woken by her Prince. And, since the Prince's mother is a people-eating ogress, it becomes problematic as to whether we'll get that happy-ever-after ending after all...
- Author BiographyRufus Norris is Associate Director at the Young Vic Theatre. He has directed acclaimed productions at the Sheffield Crucible, the BAC and the Al Kasaba Theatre in Ramallah, Palestine, amongst others. He won the Evening Standard Outstanding Newcomer Award for his 2001 production of Afore Night Come at the Young Vic.
- Author(s)Rufus Norris
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content Noteprinted music items
- Weight97 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.