All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for children aged 3 to 6. This is a stunning version of the beloved fairy tale about a princess doomed to sleep for 100 years, until a handsome prince wakes her with a kiss. With one full page illustration per spread and skillfully retold for a young reader, Silver Penny Stories are sure to find a cherished place in any family's collection. This traditional retelling of Sleeping Beauty, one of the most classic stories of all time, is beautifully illustrated and designed for the modern reader. This is a book that children and parents will want to read together over and over again.
- Author BiographyDeanna McFadden is the author of several Classic Starts books, including Little Women (9781402712364), Frankenstein (9781402726668) and Grimm's Fairy Tales. Stephanie Graegin studied fine art at the Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore, MD, and later received her MA from the Pratt Institute. She is currently a freelance illustrator in Brooklyn, NY.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleSilver Penny Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width115 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephanie Graegin
- Interest Age3-6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.