Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Karen Robards s thrilling contemporary romantic suspense vel featuring an electric attraction between a cop and a thief. Cops and robbers don t mix It s t that Micayla Lange is afraid of the clinking she hears coming from the first floor of the empty McMansion she s housesitting for her uncle Nicco. She s a cop, after all. It s just that finding out her boyfriend was cheating on her was eugh drama for one night. Now she s alone on New Year s Eve, wearing flannel pajamas and wielding a Glock 22 as she zeroes in on the unmistakable source of the sound: Uncle Nicco s private office. Jason Davis steals things for a living, so unexpected developments are a natural part of the job. Getting caught red-handed by a hot, pigtail-sporting police officer in what is supposed to be a gangster s deserted house is just one more twist in the game. Kind of like finding incriminating photos in Nicco Mari s safe, only to discover the cop and the security cameras have gotten a real good look at his face. Unfortunately for Mick, she also got a good look at the damned pictures. Her uncle might love her like family, but if he kws she s seen evidence that implicates him in the murder of a city councilman, she doesn t like her chances. Which is why she s having a hard time reconciling her professional instincts with what she is rapidly concluding is an inescapable fact: She s about to help a criminal get away with a suitcase full of stolen money. And she s going with him. Mick and Jason s race for their lives hurtles them through the dangerous Michigan wilderness on speedboat and swmobile. As their adventure heats up and their enemies close in, Mick is torn between her duty to the force and the combustible passion engulfing her and her unlikely partner in crime. She ll have to turn Jason in sooner or later . . . if they survive. But will they ever get a second chance at love?
- Author BiographyKaren Robards is the author of thirty-four novels and one novella. A regular on the New York Times, USA TODAY, and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists, she is the mother of three boys and lives in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Karen Robards
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight227 g
- Width109 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.