All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is time to begin your process of self-awakening! When you lack self-awareness in your life, it's like walking blindfolded down a long, perilous tightrope. When you attempt to walk along that tightrope with your eyes closed, fumbling in the dark, you will perpetually be falling. With inner balance and your eyes open, the path is challenging, but achievable. With 'Sleepwalking on a Tightrope' you will learn how to go from blind to fully self-aware in several important steps. This will help you achieve true life balance, reduce adversity in your life, and help you recover from the wounds of your past. You can achieve real success when you live with your eyes open! You will discover: How to awaken your authentic self What the obstacles to your self-awareness have been How to achieve a real life balance by uniting your physical, emotional, mental, interpersonal and spiritual sides Practical strategies for leading a fully balanced life every single day When you invest in self-awareness your entire world changes. You manifest full control over your life and the many aspects about yourself that makes you human, and make you who you are. You decide how far you go in this world, and how many people you impact along the way. Read Sleepwalking on a Tightrope today and achieve your unique life balance advantage!
- Author BiographyMark's quest: To teach self-healing through the Life Balance Advantage so that they can own the happiness they deserve and know they are blessed For over 30 years, Mark has been providing clinical, consultation, and training services for professionals in the areas of personal development, alcohol and substance abuse, sports performance, organizational management, and general health and wellness. He holds New York State licenses in Marriage & Family Therapy and in Mental Health Counseling. A clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), he holds a New York State Credential in Alcohol and Drug Counseling (CASAC) as well as advanced certificates in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnosis, Auricular Acupuncture, Trauma Reduction (EMDR) Transcendental Meditation (TM), and Reiki. Mark is the former Vice President of a large N.Y. non-profit company whose mission is to empower individuals, families, and communities to make choices that will enable them to experience a responsible life free from alcohol and drug abuse. He has designed and directed multiple, award winning addictions education institutes. Mark has delivered organizational management consulting for various cities, such as Ft. Lauderdale and Homestead, Florida. He has been a sport psychology consultant for the Liberian International Athletics Foundation for the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and is currently a sports psychology and counseling consultant for New York universities.
- Author(s)Mark Armiento
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.