All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll creatures sleep in their own way, from bears hibernating in caves, to horses standing in fields and seals stretched out on their flippers. This charming bedtime book explores the different ways animals slumber, from familiar pets like cats and dogs, cosy in their baskets, to the less well-kwn cricket and moth. Charlotte Zolotow's gentle and timeless language combines with exquisite illustrations by Vladimir Bobri to create a calm, comforting text that is the perfect precursor to dding off.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Zolotow was a children's picture book author, poet and book editor. In a career spanning 50 years she wrote over 90 books for children and edited hundreds of children's books. Vladimir Bobri was an author, illustrator and artist, celebrated for his design work. From the 1940s he began to illustrate children's books, a number of which have now become classics.
- Author(s)Charlotte Zolotow
- PublisherThe Bodleian Library
- Date of Publication07/11/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodleian Library
- Content Note36 colour illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height247 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vladimir Bobri
- Format DetailsPicture book,Quarter bound,Paper over boards
- Reading AgeFrom 1
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.