All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral years have passed, but Sylvia McMillan still can't run and hide from the truth that continues to tear at her soul. Her love for Jonathan Taylor, her ex-friend's husband, remains. Jonathan has moved on, though. In less than six months, he plans to watch his new bride cascade down the aisle as they join hands in holy matrimony. He's t about to let Sylvia's slickness derail him again--but then again, how can he resist the one woman who is willing to hor every single one of his wishes? As the lines of their so-called friendship are crossed again, Sylvia and Jonathan begin to wonder if their future together is destined. While there are plenty of people standing in line to prove them wrong, one woman in particular prepares to make things right. Dana is w a bitter ex-wife and ex-best friend. There is a price to pay for Jonathan leaving her high and dry, and his involvement with Sylvia, again, will deliver major consequences.
- Author BiographyBrenda Hampton is an Essence bestselling author. She was named a Favorite Female Fiction writer in Upscale magazine, and was awarded the Best Female Writer by readers and Infini Promoters. When she is not writing, Hampton manages her own insurance business in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Author(s)Brenda Hampton
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.