All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAfter surviving a horrific car accident twelve years ago, that claimed the lives of her mother and brother, heiress to the multi-billion dollar Montgomery Empire, Evangeline, promised never to go back to the city filled with memories of her tragic past. However, after an unexpected event, Evangeline reluctantly finds herself back in New York City. Since the accident, Evangeline has feared the media attention that comes with having the Montgomery name, and would give everything up to bring back her loved ones. Delicate and camera shy, the last person she needs in her life is New York Yankees hotshot, Ryan Fox. Witty and extremely arrogant, the torious bad boy is well-versed at playing the game both on and off the field. Ryan isn't fazed by the media circus following his every move and couldn't be anymore different to the quiet, shy girl that is Evangeline. Everything about him screams trouble with a capital T, but it's away from the cameras that Evangeline begins to see the real man hiding behind the cocky facade- one that is haunted by a dark and terrible secret. Life led them to one ather, but will further events and opening up about their past bring them closer, or tear them apart and have them sliding into darkness all over again?
- Author BiographyMichelle Congdon resides in Sydney, Australia. She has a Dalmatian named Jett, who to this day continues to hold an 8 year grudge against her after she had to leave him with her parents when she moved to the big city- this only proves animals are much like their owners. Michelle enjoys reading books of all sorts of genres, watching way too many movies and TV shows (and Disney cartoons), singing out aloud to her favorite hits and going on adventures involving food and travel. Michelle is loud, talks a lot and shares an ever-growing list of fictional husbands with a friend. From when she was a small girl, she has always had an overactive imagination and has tried to put it to good use by sharing her stories with anyone willing to listen.
- Author(s)Michelle Congdon
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.