All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SLIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME! Plog, Furp, Zill and Danjo aren't just monsters in a rubbish dump. Together, they are the SLIME SQUAD - crime-busting super-monsters here to save their whiffy world! There's trouble afoot in Whiffsville! Giant fire-breathing sock monsters are on the rampage. Can the Slime Squad fight these foul fashion freaks before Trashland is destroyed? It's time to fight crime with slime! INCLUDES FREE COLLECTOR CARDS INSIDE!
- Author BiographyBorn in 1971, Steve Cole spent a happy childhood in rural Bedfordshire being loud and aspiring to amuse. He liked books, and so went to the University of East Anglia to read more of them. Later on he started writing them too, with titles ranging from pre-school poetry to Young Adult thrillers (with more TV and film tie-ins than he cares to admit to along the way). In other careers he has been the editor of Noddy magazine and an editor of fiction and nonfiction book titles for various publishers.
- Author(s)Steve Cole
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSlime Squad
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.