All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.91Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, here's the book we've all been waiting for: curries that are healthy, low in fat and absolutely mouthwatering! The Slimming World approach to food optimising means that you never have to deny yourself or miss out - you can indulge your wildest curry fantasies and cook quick and easy, exotic meals every day of the week. Slimming World's Curry Feast takes in dishes from across India, Thailand and Malaysia, with dishes both sweet and spicy, fresh and fragrant, and delicious and decadent. With soups and starters such as Thai green curry soup and Onion bhajis, you can recreate all those restaurant favourites at home. Main-course curries feature such classics as slow-cooked lamb rogan josh, red-hot beef madras, and mild creamy chicken korma. There are plenty of fish and seafood options too, like aromatic Goan prawn curry or Kerala-style fish steamed in banana leaves. Or for a lighter option, try refreshing lemongrass and prawn salad or chicken tikka with red onion. For vegetarians, lentils, rice and pulses make fantastic dishes including tarka dhal, chana masala, spiced beetroot with coconut and Mumbai aloo (cumin-scented potatoes). And an Indian banquet wouldn't be complete without accompaniments such as lime pickle and coconut pickle. Whether you want a simple one-dish supper at home, or a feast for family friends, this exciting selection of authentic, tasty recipes makes for the perfect meal.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1969 by Margaret Miles-Bramwell, Slimming World is the UK's most advanced slimming organisation. It manages thousands of groups across the country with over 250,000 members attending every month, and another 15,000 attending free as successful target members. Each week, around 2000 members reach their personal target weight. Slimming World's unique approach to weight loss is an extraordinary success story.
- Author(s)Slimming World
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight13 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.