Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRich with vivid surrealism, this is poetry that holds up a mirror to our world and makes us look long and hard, and t be afraid to laugh. This is poetry polished in the spotlight of the stage, poetry that tears up the rule that says performance poetry does t transfer to the page.In the tradition of Adrian Mitchell and The Liverpool poets, Adrian Henri, Brian Patten and Roger McGough, this is poetry that is consistently accessible and entertaining. Although written primarily for the live experience of performance, this is an accomplished collection that demands a place on your bookshelf.
- Author(s)Ash Dickinson
- PublisherBurning Eye Books
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBurning Eye Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.