All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.99Free postage
- AU $29.21Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past, slipcasting was primarily considered an industrial method. Today, however, ceramic artists are adapting its techniques to create a wide range of beautiful and highly individualised pieces. Sasha Wardell clearly explains and demonstrates the techniques involved and shows how they can be adapted for the studio workshop. This book gives the reader a thorough grounding in all aspects of mould making and slipcasting. Examples of the work of an international group of artists are used to illustrate the breadth and versatility of the work that can be created. The images in this second edition have been updated to colour, along with a newly revised chapter on individual approaches by well-kwn contemporary artists.
- Author BiographySasha Wardell is a well-known ceramic artist and a fellow of the Craft Potters Association. Her work appears in public and private collections around the world.
- Author(s)Sasha Wardell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCeramics Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 +
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.