All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete method of making a slipjoint folder from raw materials all the way to the finished knife. The stock removal method is utilized. 90 pages of detailed photos and descriptions of every step involved. This book includes a design for a simple slipjoint folder.
- Author BiographyDon Robinson is a heavily experienced Tool & Die Maker and Manufacturing Engineer. Don has been making folding knives of all types since 1988. Don has years of teaching experience that has been put to good use in this book.
- Author(s)Don Robinson
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.