All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionRomantic/Psychological Thriller with twists and turns through a man's psyche who is lost through memories, dreams, the future, and a discovery of love in a dream parallel to reality.
- Author BiographyApril Higney is a poetry writer and visual artist, with work set to inspire beyond the struggles of life, loss, relationships, and romance. Many of her poems blend themes of nature and spiritual realms with contrasting elements to balance meaning, casting imagery to the words. She was born and raised in Massachusetts then relocated to the southeastern U.S. Along her path she has made many friends, regarded as her strongest point of personal inspiration, with the supportive and creative influences of family. This is the first of her novels to be created and published, with anticipation to produce more.
- Author(s)MS April S Higney
- Date of Publication18/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.