All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 26 technical papers focuses on the state of the art in slope stability analysis, design, and practice. All of the papers seek to use modern analysis and instrumentation tools to better define the factors both causing and mitigating stability problems in slopes. The topics include: case histories of both natural and constructed slopes; slope stabilization methods; rock slope analysis; shear strength evaluation; centrifuge testing; limit analysis; 3-D analyses; finite element and finite difference methods; progressive failure analyses; and probabilistic methods using Bayesian and random field approaches.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Edited byD. Griffiths,Gordon Fenton,et al.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.