Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to America, 1996. The rough beast that visionary poet Yeats foresaw in 1919 is w a full-grown monster of decadence several generations deep. As a nation, we are pursuing a path toward Gomorrah, the biblical city burned to the ground for the sinfulness of its people. In Slouching towards Gomorrah, one of our nation's most distinguished conservative scholars offers a prophetic view of a culture in decline, a nation in such serious moral trouble that its very foundation is crumbling. The root of our decline, Bork argues, is the rise of modern liberalism, which stresses the dual forces of radical egalitarianism and radical individualism. Bork traces modern liberalism through the past two and a half centuries and suggests how it may have arisen from the very nature of western civilization itself.
- Author(s)Robert H Bork
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Read byBarrett Whitener
- Contained items statement11 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time788
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.