Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tinkerbooks18
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2009, Sally Wise's Slow Cooker became an overnight success - not just the best known and best loved of the slow cooker books, but the biggest selling, outranking her many competitors. Since then readers have been pleading with Sally to write another book. Now she's done it! Featuring 128 brand-new recipes, tips on how to cook many of the dishes for smaller families or for households of one or two, and many more recipes for vegetable and fish dishes, this is an essential cookbook for everyone needing everyday inspiration and ideas for delicious, nutritious meals.
- Author BiographySally Wise is the bestselling author of A Year in a Bottle and Slow Cooker. She is a regular guest on ABC Local Radio in Tasmania, and often holds cooking demonstrations at Gardening Australia Expos and community events. Sally loves to share the cooking experience and has taught children and adults of all ages. She is also passionate about seasonal produce and creating exciting flavours from natural, readily available ingredients.
- Author(s)Sally Wise
- PublisherABC Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABC Books
- Weight296 g
- Width154 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.53
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.