All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink of a slow cooker, and most people think of a simmering soup or stew, the everyday fare of meal time. Now, with more than 50 mouthwatering recipes, colour photographs, and endless tips, Slow Cooker Desserts will show you how to make the very best Cheesecakes, cakes, puddings, fondues, and more by harnessing the even heat and moist environment of the slow cooker. Say goodbye to constantly checking the oven to make sure your special cake doesn't overbake, the slow cooker does all the work for you at a stress-free pace. Inside you'll find recipes for all your favourite decadent desserts like German Chocolate Cheesecake, zippy Cappucci Bread Pudding, sweet and tangy Peach and Mango Cobbler, and even Crispy Peanut Butter Candy, all designed to bake in your slow cooker. Slow Cooker Desserts captures the best of desserts, those special treats that transform meals into extraordinary celebrations, and bakes them to perfection, slowly but sweetly.
- Author BiographyROXANNE WYSS and KATHY MOORE are cookbook authors, food consultants, cooking teachers and food bloggers who share their test-kitchen expertise through creative recipes and tips that make cooking easier and more fun. Together they've written seven cookbooks including The Newlywed Cookbook, frequently teach cooking classes, and consult with food and appliance companies.
- Author(s)Kathy Moore,Roxanne Wyss
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note28 colour photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.