Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret is out: That slow cooker that's been collecting dust in your kitchen cabinet is a wonderful and easy tool for making delicious entrees at the touch of a button. With new U.S. sales estimated at 6 million a year, more people are finding slow cookers indispensable in getting a home-cooked meal on the table. Besides tasting good, slow cooked meals are convenient and nutritious because you use fresh, wholesome ingredients. Slow Cookers For Dummies is for working families, couples, single people, students, and anyone who is tired of takeout. Perhaps you love cooking but have little time to do it or want to decrease your reliance on prepared mixes or boxed convenience foods. Slow cooking may be right for you if you want to *Save money on food and utility bills *Control your sodium and fat intake *Free up your oven and cooktop for more holiday cooking *Take a hot dish to a potluck supper If you already kw how to use a slow cooker, the delicious recipes in this book can help you expand your repertoire beyond soups and stews. If you're thinking of getting a slow cooker, Slow Cookers For Dummies takes you from the basics of how these cookers work to preparing special occasion meals, to troubleshooting slow cooker problems. Here's a closer look at what Slow Cookers For Dummies includes: *Guidelines on how to choose the right slow cooker for you *Techniques to help you slow-cook the right way *Easy recipes for snacks, beverages, chili, stews, and casseroles *Scrumptious recipes for roasting beef, pork, lamb, and poultry *How-to's on cooking and freezing in batches *Ways to adapt favorite traditionally cooked dishes for the slow cooker In Slow Cookers for Dummies, food and appliance cooking experts Tom Lacalamita and Glenna Vance show that this classic cooking appliance is really a wonderful tool for making creative, delicious meals. With 75 recipes for making the most out of your slow cooker, you'll never put that slow cooker in your cabinet again.
- Author BiographyTom Lacalamita has written five appliance cookbooks and appeared on Good Morning America(R), CNBC(R), and NPR(R). Glenna Vance is a food writer and recipe developer.
- Author(s)Glenna Vance,Tom Lacalamita
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2000
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $79.06Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.