Slow Cooking Greats: 222 Delicious Slow Cooking Recipes: From Apple Pork Roast in Crockpot to Slow-Poke Jambalaya Crockpot - 222 Top Slow C by Jo Frank (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.90+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.24Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
About this product
- DescriptionIf you like Slow Cooking, you need this book. With 222 recipes guaranteed to make your mouth water, this book is a long-awaited treasure. With 222 recipes, the Slow Cooking Greats Cookbook is the only book for slow cooker recipes you'll need. The recipes are SIMPLE: simple ingredients and simple preparation. You can throw together many of the recipes if you have 20 minutes before you run off to work in the morning. You are likely to have most of the ingredients in your kitchen -- exotic, hard-to-find ingredients in this cookbook. If you love Slow Cooking then this recipe book is a must have. You also will save grocery money. Many recipes call for less expensive cuts of meat since cooking at a very low temperature all day will make meats as tender and juicy as the more expensive cuts. You'll love this book, the recipes are easy, the ingredients are easy to get and they don't take long to make. There is an excellent recipe for Crockpot Winning Wings in Sweet and Sour Sauce, and a wonderful Working Person's Crockpot Country Pork Dinner. My favorite Slow Cookings are the slightly sweet ones like the Pineapple Sausage & Bean Crockpot Meal. There is also a wonderful Ground Beef and Potato Casserole. There is also a really nice Ranch-Style Brisket and Beans which is very easy to make yourself. This book will also give you eugh inspiration to experiment with different ingredients since you'll find the extensive index to be extremely helpful. The recipes are superb. Wonderfully easy to put together and you don't have to make or purchase a ton of condiments before you have a chance to play with them. These Slow Cooking recipies really stand out in this great book: Crockpot Winning Wings in Sweet and Sour Sauce, New England Style Baked Beans, Crockpot Chicken & Artichoke Casserole, Crockpot Porkchops with Mushroom Sauce, Chicken and Herb Dumplings, Chicken And Sausage Gumbo, Chinese Style Country Ribs, Easy Chicken and Dumplings, Crockpot Caldillo (Green Chili Stew), Crock-Pot Chicken and Rice Casserole, Honey Orange Crockpot Chicken, Courthouse Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce, Gold Cake (The Basic Crockpot Cake) Yummy!! Definitely great comfort food for All Seasons.
- Author(s)Jo Frank
- PublisherEmereo Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintEmereo Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.