All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionRarely has an appliance been accepted as quickly and totally as the Slow Cooker. It's easy to understand why. You can bake breads and cakes in the Slow Cooker, make pots of soup, and cook delicious dinners and desserts. Simple hearty stews and casseroles, pot roasts and world famous dishes such as Boeuf a la Bourguignne from France and Vitello Tonnato, the cold veal dish with tuna-fish mayonnaise that is the pride of Italy, are all naturals in the Slow Cooker. Fish cooks to perfection in the Slow Cooker, pork becomes juicy and succulent; a leg of lamb with old-fashioned onion gravy has never tasted so good. You can also soften fruit for marmalade, and make lovely fruit compotes. In a Slow Cooker foods can cook for 8-10 hours unattended, while you work, play or sleep. Slow Cooking is an essential aid for all busy cooks today and provides recipes for a wide range of dishes including soups, meats, roasts, fish, vegetables, lentil meals, bread and cakes, desserts, bottled fruit and breakfasts.
- Author BiographyMargaret Fulton OAM (born in Nairn, Scotland) is one of Australia's leading and best-loved cookery experts. The 'matriarch' of Australian cooking, and cooking 'guru', writer, journalist, author, and commentator has been credited with changing the way Australians eat. Her original The Margaret Fulton Cookbook, first published in 1968 (with a revised edition released in April 2010), sold more than 1.5 million copies and taught generations how to cook and entertain. Margaret has been nominated by the National Trust as an Australian Living National Treasure and, in 2009, she was named by a Sydney Morning Herald panel as one of the '25 Australians who has most changed the nation.'
- Author(s)Margaret Fulton
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight1021 g
- Width210 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.