All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wished you could slow down the daily grind and even find a way to enjoy it? All too often, the hectic pace of modern life turns our households into a blur, leaving many parents and kids feeling depleted and disconnected. Enter Slow Family Living, an inspiring guide for parents who want to rediscover the meaning, comfort, and contentment found in the day to day of family life. Offering 75 simple ideas for reconnecting, this upbeat and invaluable resource can help turn even the most bustling of times into an opportunity to create a moment of calm and a connection that will last a lifetime. From holidays and other stressful occasions to bedtime, vacations, and everything in between, Slow Family Living will help even the most harried parents and kids pause, reflect, and find joy, satisfaction, and inspiration in each other.
- Author BiographyBernadette Noll, cofounder of SlowFamilyLiving.com, is a teacher, sister, parent, partner, and friend who is continuously inspired by her daily interactions. Her writing has been featured in Mothering, Parents, and other publications. She lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Bernadette Noll
- PublisherPerigee Books
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.