All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe slow-down in ecomic growth and the rise in unemployment in the 1970s revived some of the uncertainties experienced by industrialized ecomies during the inter-war period. After more than a decade of stagnation, the period of sustained growth in the thirty years following the Second World War w seems increasingly to have been an exceptional phase in an overall development process still dominated by wide fluctuations in ecomic growth rates. Slow Growth and the Service Ecomy examines what it means to live in a period of ecomic recession and analyses social patterns in response to the slowing down of financial and ecomic growth.
- Author BiographyPascal Petit teaches economics at the University of Paris XIII, France.
- Author(s)Pascal Petit
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.