All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking work shows parents that following the quick fix solutions in other books may t be the way to raise well-adjusted kids. Dr. Catherine A. Sanderson explains that the road to successful parenting is slow and steady. Filled with important lessons and helpful advice in everyday situations, this book demonstrates how to: -Decrease parent-child struggles -Enhance a child's psychological and physical well-being Centered on the principle that slow and steady wins the race, this is the perfect manual for raising children in today's world of immediate gratification.
- Author BiographyCatherine A. Sanderson, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor and Chair of Psychology at Amherst College. She is a mother of three and lives in Amherst, MA.
- Author(s)Catherine A. Sanderson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Weight236 g
- Width136 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.