All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Andreas Loizou delivers the first in a groundbreaking new series of concise, forthright and wholly practical titles that give you the real skills you need to succeed in business. Business writing is often terrifying. Many of us get blocked, lost, anxious and confused when forced to put our thoughts into words. In our frantic, numbers-driven world, the importance of clear writing is often over-looked. Here are the tools and techniques to improve the quality and speed of your writing. Whether it's a two-line email or a two-hundred page report, your communication skills will rocket and you'll have the toolbox you require to pitch effectively whatever your business. Learn how to attract readers and, once they're completely in your thrall, turn them into loyal followers. Your confidence will grow as you learn how to structure and plan your writing. You'll get clear messages across quickly. And you'll do it with style.
- Author BiographyAndreas Loizou's first book, The Devil's Deal, was published by FT/Prentice Hall in 2012. It featured in the Top Twenty of WH Smith's Business Book Chart and was Pearson's Business Book of the Month. It was number one in the Malaysian non-fiction charts and was book of the month in the Magrudy's chain across Asia and the Middle East. Translation rights were sold in nine territories, including China, Japan and Korea. Andreas designs and delivers courses in finance and writing around the world. His current client list includes the Bank of England, the Financial Conduct Authority, the London Stock Exchange, Lloyds and Santander. After starting his business career as a Chartered Accountant at PWC, Andreas analysed UK and Spanish banks at Goldman Sachs. Andreas was a director of training at FT Knowledge for eleven years and was voted Best Speaker at the internationally-renowned Financial Times Intro to the City Programme six years running. Andreas has a first class degree in English Literature from Leeds and a M. Phil in Modernist Literature from St Catherine's, Cambridge. He's also a graduate of the first Novel Writing Academy run by Faber & Faber in 2009. He's the lead writer on Communication and Business Writing for the online training company Filtered.com Andreas splits his time between Madrid and London. And it's loo-ee-zoo, in case you're wondering...
- Author(s)Andreas Loizou
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Content Note10 black and white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width112 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.