All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMorgan's Small Animal Practice Handouts combines a book and CD-ROM to include 450 educational handouts that cover everything your clients need to kw about their pet's condition. The content ranges from basic descriptions of illnesses and frequent signs, to preventive measures and expected outcomes, all on a single page. Give your clients an educational resource to help them understand what their pet's illness is, how it will affect the animal's regular routine (as well as their own), and when they need to contact the veterinary office for consultation.
- Author(s)Rhea V. Morgan
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.