All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with outstanding colour profile artworks, The Essential Identification Guide: Small Arms 1914-45 is the definitive study of the small arms equipment of warring nations across both world wars. Organised by conflict and within each war by front, the book describes in depth the various models in service with each force. All the key small arms are featured, such as handguns, machine guns and submachine guns, bolt-action and automatic rifles, and grenade launchers, and all the key models are included, such as the Colt .45 handgun, the Thompson M1928 submachine gun, the Type 92 machine gun, the SMLE rifle, the Bren gun, the MP40 machine pistol, and the M1 Garand rifle. Fully illustrated with more than 200 colour profile artworks and with accompanying specifications and background text, The Essential Identification Guide: Small Arms 1914-45 is an excellent reference guide for modellers and any enthusiast with an interest in the military techlogy of the twentieth century. About the Author Michael E. Haskew has been writing and researching military history subjects for more than 25 years. He is the editor of WWII History Magazine, the author of The Sniper At War, Order of Battle: Western Allied Armies and The Encyclopedia of Elite Forces In World War II, and has contributed to numerous other books and periodicals. Mr Haskew also served as editor of The World War II Desk Reference with the Eisenhower Center For American Studies. He lives in Chattaoga, Tennessee.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Haskew has been writing and researching military history topics for more than 25 years. He is the author of The Encyclopedia of Elite Forces In World War II, Order of Battle: Western Allied Tanks, 1939-45, The Essential Vehicle Identification Guide: Postwar Armoured Fighting Vehicles, 1945-Present and The Essential Weapons Identification Guide: Postwar Artillery, 1945-Present. Mr. Haskew also served as editor of The World War II Desk Reference with The Eisenhower Center For American Studies. He lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Michael E. Haskew
- PublisherAmber Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmber Books Ltd
- Content Note200 photos
- Weight812 g
- Width189 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.