All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMuch nautical literature focuses on the high seas, circumnavigations, big races, or great ships. Small Boats on Green Waters takes the other tack: It gathers the best writing on small boats-sailboats, caes, kayaks, and rowboats-having grand adventures on rivers, lakes, and near shore on the ocean. This is for anyone who finds, as Ratty so famously put it, that there is thing-absolutely thing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Chockablock with great boating writers both classic and modern, this book will delight anyone who enjoys life on the water. Contributors include: Arthur Ransome, Anthony Bailey, Stephen Jones, Robb White Sr., Robb White Jr., Erskine Childers, Farley Mowat, Nathaniel Bishop, John MacGregor, Wilfred Thesiger, Eric Newby, John Muir, Joe Richards, Samuel Eliot Morison, and many more!
- Author BiographyBrian Anderson is a freelance journalist originally from Ohio, now living in Germany.
- PublisherBreakaway Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBreakaway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBrian Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.