All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new edition of Small Business Marketing, Ian Chaston offers an insightful alternative to classicist and mainstream marketing theories, drawing upon personal experience to demonstrate how a combination of established theories and empirical evidence is the key to more successful marketing performance. This book introduces students to all the key aspects of, and theories behind, the small business marketing process and encourages them to apply their kwledge to best suit different companies and scenarios. Key Features: * Introduction to classic marketing theory - and its relevance to SMEs * The role of entrepreneurship * Small firms' reaction and adaptation to the ecomic climate * The pros and cons of internet marketing * The introduction of social networking as a promotional opportunity Small Business Marketing is the perfect companion for any undergraduate or postgraduate studying small business marketing.
- Author BiographyIan Chaston is Professor of Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Director of the Management Centre at Plymouth Business School. He is also Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at UNITEC Auckland, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Ian Chaston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note20 black & white line drawings, 10 black & white tables
- Weight479 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.