All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA challenge the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) faces is balancing efforts to minimise taxpayer burden with efforts to ensure compliance with the tax code. Small businesses are a vital source of ecomic growth in the United States. Reducing their costs for complying with the tax code may free up resources to expand, hire new employees, and contribute to the growth of the U.S. ecomy. This book describes characteristics of the small business population; describes how characteristics of a small business affect compliance burden; describes how IRS integrates small business compliance burden considerations in decision-making; and assesses IRS's plan for evaluating its payment card pilot.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight278 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySheri Patton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.