Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.25+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPay what your really owe - and t a penny more! This book is a must-read for anyone who is running a small business. Rosenberg lays out the steps in a simple format to get you organized and running a business smoothly. (Layla Tusko, President, Crystal Cove Marketing Group). Rosenberg has an uncanny ability to make taxes and tax issues easier to understand, all the while keeping everything fresh and fun. I would recommend her book to anyone managing a business. (Sonny Byrd, Head of Marketing, Shoeboxed.com). With a focus on real-world must-do's and helpful examples, Rosenberg's checklists work like a business-building scaffold and arm the reader to succeed. (Leigh Mutert, CPA, H&R Block). Is the government taking too much of your money? Do you want to keep more of what you earn? And are you worried about being taxed right out of business? As a taxpayer, you have rights - many of which you probably don't kw about. In Small Business Taxes Made Easy, Second Edition , America's top small-business tax expert Eva Rosenberg describes them all. This all-in-one primer is packed with tips and guidelines t only for paying out less in tax but also for gaining the greatest possible advantage out of each IRS rule and regulation. This title helps you learn how to: choose the right accounting style for your needs; navigate the complex tax maze without losing the bank; set up a business plan that helps minimize payout; use record-keeping techniques that increase deductible expenses; spot errors in 1099s - and handle them properly; increase your profits and your cash flow; and, build a business to pass on to your children - or sell at a huge profit! Small Business Taxes Made Easy, Second Edition , provides easy-to-follow, actionable advice with timeless information that can help any business at any stage of operation. Plus, you get access all the forms and to-do lists you need through the book's companion Website. Eva Rosenberg, kwn as the Internet's TaxMama, is an enrolled agent with over a quarter century of tax experience. A syndicated Dow Jones columnist, and her daily TaxQuips podcast can be found all over the Web. Rosenberg lives in Northridge, California.
- Author BiographyEva Rosenberg runs a 24-year-old tax practice. Her weekly newsletter is syndicated on a number of websites, including The Small Business Advisor, The Blue Money Report, and Home Business Magazine. Rosenberg speaks frequently to small business owners and tax professionals about income tax, financial planning, and starting new businesses. She created the annual Insiders Series Seminars, which she does jointly with the IRS, and she is also an instructor at several California universities, including UCLA and UCI.
- Author(s)Eva Rosenberg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date17/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight494 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.