CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSince small businesses have historically created a disproportionately large share of new jobs, this book analyses the factors that lead new businesses without employees to hire their first employee. This is a significant aspect of small business job creation. Given that about three in four small businesses do t have employees, these n-employer businesses present an important source of potential new jobs. Non-employer firms -- businesses without employees -- represent a large percentage of businesses; however, little is kwn about their dynamics (entry and exit). This book seeks to illustrate basic statistics about the prevalence of entry and exit for n-employers and the local conditions that led to their entry.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight178 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byNeil M. Mosby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.