All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Contemporary Design in Details series takes a highly visual look at architectural design details that are more often dealt with in a technical textbook format. The books take readers on a tour of the best details designed by great architects around the world. The series provides a powerful presentation of the most challenging and evolving architectural and design categories. Small Environments focuses on the type of architectural details that make up distinctive residential spaces under 120 square meters. It presents recent work by architects from around the globe in colour photographs and architectural drawings. The book is t simply ather compendium of small projects, but is structured according to categories of architectural detail. It includes sections on components essential to the design of small spaces, such as built-in pieces, mobile systems, storage and outdoor rooms.
- Author BiographyYenna Chan has taught design and architectural history in Boston, where she worked for the architectural journal Assemblage and practiced residential architecture at the firm of Robert Luchetti Associates. She earned a bachelor's degree from Cornell University School of Architecture and a master's degree in Architectural Theory from Harvard Design School. She lives in New York, USA.
- Author(s)Yenna Chen
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Series TitleContemporary Design in Detail
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1211 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.