All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGardeners and homeowners will relish the scaled-down technical specifications, design ideas and implementation advice presented in this book. Until w, books on green roofs have been aimed at architects, public planners and other professionals but this book uses domestic case studies to inspire, inform and motivate.
- Author BiographyNigel Dunnett is a leading authority on green roofs and an active campaigner with an international profile. He travels regularly to speak and attend conferences in both Europe and the USA. Dusty Gedge is a green roof campaigner and founder of livingroofs.org, which is the UK's only independent green roofs association that promotes vegetated roof structuresA in urban and rural areas. He speaks regularly at conferences and meetings on green roof topics and runs workshops that teach amateurs how to make green roofs. John Little is Director of The Grass Roof Company in the UK. He has developed a national reputation for his innovative green-roofed small buildings for schools, gardens and community use. Edmund C. Snodgrass is the owner of Emory Knoll Farms, the largest supplier of green roof plants in the United States. He is also a coauthor of Green Roof Plants and The Green Roof Manual. He regularly speaks at conferences and meetings across the U.S. on green roof topics.
- PrizesShortlisted for Garden Media Guild Book Award: Reference Book of the Year 2011.
- Author(s)Dusty Gedge,John Little,Nigel Dunnett
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note220 colour photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width205 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.