All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall group research is of particularly wide interest to people working in a fairly broad variety of areas concerned with understanding conflict, especially for practitioners and researchers concerned with conflict resolution, peace, and related areas. The editors will focus on six main topical areas of small group research, which include: - Cooperation, competition, and conflict resolution - Coalitions, bargaining, and games - Group dynamics and social cognition - The group and organization - Team performance - Intergroup relations
- Author(s)A. Paul Hare,Herbert H. Blumberg,M. Valerie Kent,Martin F. Davies,Paul A. Hare
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePeace Psychology Book Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight706 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.