All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn irreverent take on fairies for fans of Savvy and Ella Enchanted!
Mellie has been trying, unsuccessfully, to live down the day she told her kindergarten class she had a fairy living in her bedroom. Years later, she is still teased. So when her parents inherit her grandfather's inn and their family moves to a new town, Mellie believes she'll leave all that fairy nsense behind - only to discover that her family members have been fairy guardians for generations and the inn is overrun with small persons with wings (they hate to be called fairies). Before she kws it, the family and fairies are all facing an evil temptress in disguise who wants the fairy magic all for her own. Can Mellie set things right and save the day?
- Author BiographyEllen Booraem (www.EllenBooraem.com) is the author of The Unnameables, which was an ALA Best Books for Young Adults selection and a Kirkus Reviews Best Book of the Year. She lives in Brooklin, Maine.
- Author(s)Ellen Booraem
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.