All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new study provides an introduction to TV aesthetics and viewership from the 1940s to the present day, at a time when television as a medium is 'converging' with the pc and laptop.
- Author BiographyGlen Creeber is Senior Lecturer in Television Studies at the University of Aberystwyth, UK. His books include Serial Television: Big Drama on the Small Screen and Tele-visions: An Introduction to Studying Television. He is also editor of The Television Genre Book and 50 Key Television Programmes.
- Author(s)Glen Creeber
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.