All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new study provides an introduction to TV aesthetics and viewership from the 1940s to the present day, at a time when television as a medium is 'converging' with the pc and laptop.
- Author BiographyGlen Creeber is Senior Lecturer in Television Studies at the University of Aberystwyth, UK. His books include Serial Television: Big Drama on the Small Screen and Tele-visions: An Introduction to Studying Television. He is also editor of The Television Genre Book and 50 Key Television Programmes.
- Author(s)Glen Creeber
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.