All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe clouds disappeared and gave us a clear day. No more excuses. No more newspapers, radio, beds, hot water, china mugs...Meet Barnie, 11 months old, dangerously learning to walk...Tess the dog, who likes rolling in smelly things...Ben the cart horse, who barely fits through a stile...Spud, a young mother recovering from cancer treatment, who wants to share with her motley family the joys of following old drovers' trails around the Cairngorm Mountains...and Rob, who abandons his stethoscope for an OS map to accompany her. Lively, funny and contemplative, Small Steps will inspire you to hit the road.
- Author BiographySpud Talbot-Ponsonby is also the author of Two Feet, Four Paws. She lives on a farm near Kelso in the Scottish Borders.
- Author(s)Spud Talbot-Ponsonby
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight190 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.