All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for SMALL STOCKS for BIG PROFITS George has done it again with Small Stocks for Big Profits . His in-depth experience is invaluable in helping traders explore stocks that are $5 or less, without getting caught up in the fly-by-night idea companies that plague this investment level. He shows you where to look for opportunity and more importantly how to lock in profits in this little understood investment arena. Impressive! -Noble DraKoln, author of Winning the Trading Game In Small Stocks for Big Profits , George Angell outlines an effective strategy for finding up-and-coming companies with the potential of earning you incredible returns. Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this reliable resource shows you how using a combination of technical and fundamental analysis-along with other essential tools-can put you in a position to profit from the explosive growth of smaller companies with undervalued, low-priced stocks. Page by page, you'll discover how to incorporate this proven approach into your own investment endeavors as Angell discusses how to use it to select, place, and exit trade after profitable trade. Small, speculative stocks are quickly beginning to appear on the radar screens of investors around the world. If you want to make the most of your time in this lucrative market, pick up Small Stocks for Big Profits today and put its invaluable insights to work for you.
- Author BiographyGeorge Angell is the author of eight books on trading, including Sniper Trading , which is also published by Wiley. In addition, Angell lectures on the futures and options markets and creates software, audio, and video on trading strategy. He has appeared on CNBC and CBS, as well as numerous radio shows. Angell spent ten years as a floor trader in Chicago and is a graduate of New York University.
- Author(s)George Angell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.