All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSmall Time Operator is one of the most popular business start-up guides ever. In clear, easy-to-understand language, the author covers: *Getting permits and licenses *How to finance a business *Creating and using a business plan *Choosing and protecting a business name *Deciding whether to incorporate *Establishing a complete bookkeeping system *Hiring employees *Federal, state, and local taxes *Buying a business or franchise *Dealing with-and avoiding-the IRS *Doing business on the Internet *Handling insurance, contracts, pricing, trademarks, and patents In this new edition, the book will feature a section on surviving the Global Information Grid or GIG ecomy. The on-demand ecomy, also kwn as the sharing ecomy or the gig ecomy, is a new and greatly expanding business model that is basically thing more than a mobile app that connects people who need some type of service-a ride, a delivery, a plumber, a house cleaner-with individuals who provide that service. There are hundreds of thousands of newly self-employed individuals. Uber alone claims that they have 160,000 workers just in California. The great majority of these on demand workers have zero experience or kwledge about self-employment. This book will give on-demand workers everything they need to kw about being self-employed.
- Author BiographyBernard B. Kamoroff is a C.P.A. with over thirty years of experience specializing in small business. A University of California lecturer, he is the author of five books on business and taxes.
- Author(s)Bernard B. Kamoroff
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.