All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogical issues and options facing small/medium enterprises in urban and rural settings in developing and advanced countries. Covers policies, programmes, institutions and the infrastructure that affect small businesses.
- Author BiographyA S Bhalla is Chief of the Employment Strategies Branch, International Labour Office, Geneva. Previously he was Chief, Technology and Employment Branch, ILO; Hallsworth Professorial Fellow in Economics at the University of Manchester, United Kingdom; visiting Research Associate at the Economic Growth Center, Yale University; Research Officer at the Institute of Economics and Statistics, Oxford University; and University Tutorial Fellow at the University of Delhi.
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight463 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byA. S. Bhalla
- Foreword bySergio C. Trindade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.