All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers next-generation small antenna design techniques. This authoritative text provides the most up-to-date methods on the theory and design of small antennas, including an extensive survey of small antenna literature published over the past several years. Written by experts at the forefront of antenna research, Small Antennas: Miniaturization Techniques & Applications begins with a detailed presentation of small antenna theory - narrowband and wideband - and progresses to small antenna design methods, such as materials and shaping approaches for multiband and wideband antennas. Generic miniaturization techniques are presented for narrowband, multiband, and wideband antennas. Two chapters devoted to metamaterials antennas and methods to achieve optimal small antennas, as well as a chapter on RFID techlogies and related antennas, are included in this comprehensive volume. Coverage of this title includes: small antenna theory and optimal parameters; theory and limits of wideband electrically small antennas; extensive literature survey of small antenna designs; practical antenna miniaturization approaches; conformal wideband antennas based on spirals; negative refractive index (NRI) metamaterial and electromagnetic band gap (EBG) based antennas; small antennas based on magnetic photonic and degenerate band edge crystals; and, impedance matching for small antennas using passive and active circuits RFID antennas and techlogy.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Volakis, Ph.D., is the Roy and Lois Chope Chair Professor of Engineering at the Ohio State University. He is the editor-in-chief of McGraw-Hill's Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition. Chi-Chih Chen, Ph.D., is a research scientist at the ElectroScience Laboratory and an adjunct assistant professor of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept. of the Ohio State University. Kyohei Fujimoto is a professor emeritus at the University of Tsukuba, Japan, and consulting professor at Northwestern Polytechnic University, China.
- Author(s)Chi-Chih Chen,John Leonidas Volakis,Kyohei Fujimoto
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight733 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.