All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to facilitate a radical change in the way in which policies and support services are implemented for ASM by underscoring the importance of improving understanding of the industry's population and industry dynamics. Focusing upon the Ecomic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), the book raises important questions concerning the general approach taken to deliver support for ASM, and presents findings from community-based research, a key to strengthening industry policy and assistance.
- Author BiographyGavin M. Hilson is Lecturer at the School of Agriculture, Policy and Development, University of Reading, UK.
- PublisherPractical Action Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRugby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPractical Action Publishing
- Content Note6 black & white line drawings, 14 black & white halftones
- Weight534 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGavin M. Hilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.