All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduced in 1998, the smart car has revolutionised our cities. The small car has slowly been changing the world and is w sold in 37 countries. Over one million smarts have left the factory and the car itself has been a global success. Introduced officially in the UK in 2000, there are w over 50,000 smarts in the UK, with The Smart Club being the second biggest one make car club in the UK. The Smart Scene looks at the impact of the smart car in the UK, and of its history and genesis beforehand. Published with the co-operation of smart themselves, this promises to be the best book on the smart car and their owners.
- Author BiographyJulie Saltmarsh and Tom Crawford are well known in the Smart world for their work with Smartimes, the smart magazine. Tom is an accomplished photographer and has provided many of the images for the book, including the first ever taken inside smart's Hambach factory by a non-smart employee.
- Author(s)Julie Saltmarsh,Tom Crawford
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.