All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book interrogates the global utopian vision for smart energy techlogies and the new energy consumer intended to realise it. It enriches and extends the possibilities of four residential smart strategies: energy feedback, dynamic pricing, home automation and micro-generation, focusing on how they are being integrated into everyday practice.
- Author BiographyYolande Strengers is a Vice Chancellor's Research Fellow and co-leader of the Beyond Behaviour Change research program at the Urban Research Centre, RMIT University, Australia. Her research seeks to understand how emerging technologies such as smart grids, smart meters and household technologies are reshaping everyday practices.
- Author(s)Yolande Strengers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleConsumption and Public Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.