Smart Engineering System Design: Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Evolutionary Programming, Complex Systems and Artificial Life : Proceedings of the Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering Conference (ANNIE 2004) : Held November 7-10, 2004, in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. by American Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S. (Microfilm, 2004)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest volume in this series presents refereed papers in the following categories and their applications in the engineering domain: Neural Networks; Complex Networks; Evolutionary Programming; Data Mining; Fuzzy Logic; Adaptive Control; Pattern Recognition; Smart Engineering System Design. These papers are intended to provide a forum for researchers in the field to exchange ideas on smart engineering system design.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2004
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1474 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byAnna L Buczak,Cihan H Dagli,David L Enke,Mark Embrechts,Okan Ersoy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.