All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe invative guide that reveals how eating more fat--the smart kind--is the key to health, longevity, and permanent weight loss.For years, experts have told us that eating fat is bad. But by banning fat from our diets, we've deprived ourselves of considerable health benefits--and have actually sabotaged our own efforts to lose weight.Though they originally came from vastly different schools of thought about diet and weight loss, rewned nutritionist Jonny Bowden and well-respected physician Steven Masley independently came to the same conclusion about why so many people continually fail to shed pounds and get healthy. It all comes back to a distinction far more important than calories vs. carbs or paleo vs. plant-based: smart fat vs. dumb fat.In Smart Fat, they explain the amazing properties of healthy fat, including its ability to balance hormones for increased energy and appetite control, and its incredible anti-inflammatory benefits. The solution for slimming down--and keeping the pounds off for life--is to smart-fat your meals, incorporating smart fats with fiber, protein, and most importantly, flavor. Bowden and Masley identify smart fats, explain what t to eat, and provide a thirty-day meal plan and fifty recipes based on the magic formula of fat, fiber, protein, and flavor.It's time to unlearn what we think we kw about food. Getting smart about fat--and everything you eat--and learning to smart-fat your meals is the only solution you'll ever need.
- Author(s)Jonny Bowden,Jonny Bowden Phd Cns,Steven Masley M D,Steven Masley MD
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Read byAdam Verner
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time426
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.